Kindly re-register your credit card information.
Due to our Payments System Upgrade, we are kindly asking our customers to re-register their credit card information.
Please note that until the re-registration is completed, you can not bid on or purchase items through Buyee, nor can we ship your packages.
- More currencies will be available, and you will be able to pay in your local currency with your credit card.
- The currencies you can use will depend on your credit card.
PayPal users have no need to re-register their information. Payment currency will be changed on Feb 16th, 7AM.
- More currencies will be added, and you will be able to use your country's currency to make PayPal transactions.
- The currencies you can use will depend on the country associated with your PayPal account.
Alipay users can only make payments in Japanese Yen.
- You can not use Alipay to pay for Purchase Costs when you have won a bid on Yahoo! Auction
- How is my currency decided?
- It is decided by your credit card's country of issue and/or the country associated with your PayPal account. Alipay users can only make payments in Japanese Yen.
- How are exchange rates determined for auctions?
- The exchange rate at the moment the auction closes is used for your transaction. However, when you first bid, you will see an estimate based on the current price in yen. Please note, that this is only an estimated exchange rate.
- When I re-registered my credit card, I used a different credit card than before to my account. How will this affect me?
- All charges for auction bids, sniper bids, and orders placed after the registration will be made to the new credit card. All charges for auction bids, sniper bids, and orders placed before the registration will be made to the old credit card.
- When does the exchange rate change?
- As a general rule, the exchange rate will change between 11:00 a.m.–12:00 noon JST based on the market exchange rate. However, in exceptional cases, the exchange rate may change at other time periods.