What is sniper bid?
With sniper bid you can automatically bid on last minute auctions!
* Sniper bid will be placed 5 minutes before the auction ends.
- Caution 1:
- When either of the following happens your sniper bids will be canceled.
1. When another bidder has over bid on you.
2. When seller ends the auction.
- Caution 2:
- Once you place a sniper bid, you are not able to place a normal bid on the same auction.
- Caution 3:
- Cancellation cannot be accepted 15 minutes before the auction end.
Sniper bid is free to use.
*When you win a bid purchase costs will be charged to your account.
How to Place Sniper Bids
- 1.Enter the name of an item you want, the URL to an item on Yahoo! JAPAN Auction or the Auction ID itself and click the 'Search' button to look for items.
- 2.When you find an item you want to bid on, begin by checking the item details. (Check the link below for more information).
→Please Read Before Bidding
If you are happy with the item, proceed by clicking the 'Sniper it now' button.
- 3.Enter information into the above fields and click 'Snipe it now’
[ Maximum Bid Value ]
[ Desired Quantity ] * This option will be displayed only for auction with quantity option.*
[ Bidding Condition ] * This option will be displayed only for auction with quantity option.*
[ Payment Method ]
- 4.You must confirm the details of your bid before you finally place it.
If there are no problems with the bid details and you are happy with the amount shown in the Bid Estimate, you can proceed and click the 'Snipe it now' button.
- 5.Your sniper bid has been placed.
You can check items that you are currently sniper bidding on from your My Page.
Buyee will automatically send you an email if you win the auction.
*If the higher amount has been placed by another customer, your sniper bid will not be activated.